INFORMATION NOTICE ON PROCESSING AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Liberyus Digital Media and Advertising Agency – hereinafter referred to as “LIBERYUS.” Your personal data obtained within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (GDPR) and other relevant legislation is under our protection as the data controller defined by law.
As LIBERYUS, we collect, use, protect, process, store, share, delete, and destroy all kinds of personal data falling within the definition of personal data, including information obtained during the demo application, contact information left for communication, and information shared during newsletter registration (such as name, surname, company name, email address, phone number, etc.) under the following conditions and scope, in order to provide services to you.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DAT
Your personal data will be processed by LIBERYUS to carry out the necessary activities by our business units to benefit individuals from the products and services offered by Liberyus Digital Media and Advertising Agency, plan and execute the sales processes of products and/or services, plan and execute operational processes, plan and/or execute post-sales support services, manage relationships with business partners and/or suppliers, ensure the accuracy and currency of data, maintain the continuity of services provided, create and track visitor records, fulfill contractual obligations, track aspects such as service quality, human resources, and financial and accounting records, and carry out legal, technical, and commercial-business security of LIBERYUS and relevant individuals within the framework of the purposes and conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the GDPR.
TO WHOM AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES PERSONAL DATA MAY BE TRANSFERRED
Your personal data may be shared with third parties within the scope of GDPR Articles 8 and 9, and solely for the purpose of sustaining LIBERYUS’s commercial existence and achieving the purposes mentioned above, limited to the following:
Group companies and affiliates, company shareholders, company lawyers, independent auditors, consultants, banks, archiving and billing companies, occupational health and safety experts, relevant public institutions and organizations, if you have accepted the Permission User Database Registration and Electronic Commercial Message Consent Text, campaigns, promotions, and similar marketing activities of LIBERYUS and Business Partners within the scope of the legal obligations specified by relevant legislation to the Information Technologies and Communication Authority regularly, In case of the obligation to notify public institutions such as relevant Public Institutions, Notary Public, Court, and Prosecutorships, to fulfill all legal obligations in any legal authority for the protection of LIBERYUS’s legal rights, your personal data will be shared with third parties.
METHOD OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL BASIS
Your personal data can be collected in any oral, written, or electronic form, within the legal framework, for the purpose of providing the services offered by LIBERYUS and fulfilling the obligations arising from the contract and relevant legislation. Personal data collected for this legal reason may be processed and transferred within the scope of the purposes specified in paragraphs A and B of this text, which are also processed and transferred within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the GDPR.
A – RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT WITHIN THE SCOPE OF GDPR No. 6698
Within the scope of Article 11 of GDPR No. 6698, everyone, as the data controller, has the right to apply to LIBERYUS in the following matters:
1. To learn whether personal data is processed,
2. Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
3. To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
4. Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred, at home or abroad,
5. Requesting the correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
6. Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear, despite being processed in accordance with the GDPR and other relevant laws,
7. Requesting the notification of the processes carried out in accordance with paragraphs 5 and 6 to third parties to whom personal data is transferred domestically or abroad within the scope of GDPR Articles 8 and 9,
8. Objecting to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
9. Demanding the compensation of the damage in case personal data is processed unlawfully.
B – METHOD OF EXERCISING THE RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The data subject, “Data Subject,” can communicate his/her rights and requests to LIBERYUS. In this context, the data subject can apply to LIBERYUS to use all other rights he/she has under Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 with the following methods:
• In person,
• By mail with a signature statement attached,
• By mail with a notary,
• By sending it to the KEP address below by being signed with a secure electronic signature defined on behalf of the applicant, proving his/her identity and interest, with the addition of a signature statement.
Applications will be concluded within the shortest time and at the latest within thirty days. However, if the transaction also requires an additional cost, a fee may be charged according to the tariff determined by the Board.